REGISTRATION FOR FALL INDOOR SOCCER HAS CLOSED
SCHEDULES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.oscindoor.com/playsoccer.html
OCSC partner's with the Clackamas indoor soccer center to provide an avenue for children to play soccer in the off months. This program is run by OSC and not Oregon City Soccer Club.
OCSC facilitates registration and team placement and provides outdoor fields for practice for teams/players that are registered through OCSC. All league rules and scheduling is done directly through the indoor center.
Fall Session Details:
- Start Date: October 10, 2020
- 7 games - Teams CoEd (note we are happy to register your team as boys/girls, etc. but you may play against coed teams)
- Ages/Groups: 4yr olds - HS
- Games: Sat-Sun 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Some games will be played on Fridays at 6:30 pm
- Referee Fees Included in cost
- Registration Cost: $85
No Players Cards will be required for Fall 2020 (will be required for the Winter I Session)
COVID Information -
• All spectators and coaches must wear a mask in the building
• Players/Coaches must wear masks
• Indoor facility will have entry and exit points, please adhere to any signage posted at Oregon Soccer Center
All games played at one location:
OREGON SOCCER CENTER
17015 SE 82nd Drive
Clackamas, OR 97015
Practices: No practices at this time.
Uniform: Wear your Oregon City Soccer Club Uniform (Red/White) new to the club? Purchase a uniform at Tursi's Soccer Store or use a red/white shirt.
If you are a team signing up from another club, you are welcome to wear your team uniform.
Coaches Needed! In order to have a successful program, we need coaches to volunteer! Please contact us today to ask questions, or sign up online to coach! (background check is required)
Questions? Email: [email protected]