If you or anyone in your home or community living spaces have COVID-19 symptoms or test positive we need you to follow these steps:
1. Call your child's coach immediately to report the COVID-19 positive test.
2. Either you or your child's coach need to immediately call Jon Benjamin, President at 503-631-4916 or Dani Keyser, Vice President 503-705-1062 to report the positive COVID-19 test.
This information is confidential and will be limited to the fewest number of people who will institute safety procedures to avoid further spread of the virus. OCSC follows Center of Disease Control (CDC) & Oregon Health Authority (OHA) protocols which include the follow measures:
- OCSC will seek to identify and contact each family who was likely to have been within 6 feet of the infected individual for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more.
- OCSC will ask the parent and player to not return until they are able to show a negative COVID-19 result.
- The individual who was the source of the exposure will NOT be identified by OCSC in communication to those affected.
If you or anyone in your home or community living spaces experience any of the following symptoms, please remain home.
- Fever of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
**Again you must stay home if you or anyone in your home or community living spaces, have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms. Should any individual exhibit symptoms while at practice or games they will be isolated until they are able to secure safe transportation home, following Oregon Health Authority (OHA) & Clackamas County Health Department (CCHD) protocols.
Updates may be made to this document and will be clearly dated to indicate the most current information. This document is intended to provide guidance.
Oregon City Soccer Club